Home
Search
עברית
Board & Mission Statement
Why IAM?
About Us
Articles by IAM Associates
On the Brighter Side
Ben-Gurion University
Hebrew University
University of Haifa
Tel Aviv University
Other Institutions
Boycott Calls Against Israel
Israelis in Non-Israeli Universities
Anti-Israel Petitions Supported by Israeli Academics
General Articles
Lawfare
Activists Profiles
Readers Forum
Photographs
Anti-Israel Conferences
How can I complain?
Contact Us / Subscribe
Donate
Number of visitors to IAM
Readers Forum
Exchange of Emails between Ofer Naiman and IAM

 

Re: Orna Ben Naftali and Noam Zamir: Charge an officer who ordered shooting for war crime and crime against humanity
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  16.03.2009 15:41
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
LOL

I guess we should give   a bonus for shooting handcuffed people
Re: Orna Ben Naftali and Noam Zamir: Charge an officer who ordered shooting for war crime and crime against humanity
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Wed 14:35
 
To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
that's no answer to my question:
is it anti Israeli to dermand that this officer be indicted (Israeli law ragrds his act as a crime)

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

I have a better idea, why don't you and your comrades taste the flavor of the wonderful Palestinian treatment, they treat prisoners much nicer than Israel for sure. Would you like to try? 

 

Subject:  Re: Orna Ben Naftali and Noam Zamir: Charge an officer who ordered shooting for war crime and crime against humanity
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Wed 16:09
 
To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
"protect" means "not indict" , even if the act is aginst Israeli law?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 2:00 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

Israel should protect her officers for better and for worse. She shouldn't protect her traitors, though. 


Re: Orna Ben Naftali and Noam Zamir: Charge an officer who ordered shooting for war crime
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Thu 15:20
 
Your logic:

So, if a soldier commits a crime in cold blood, he should get away with it, even though that crime  is against the Israeli law, so it's OK to violate the Israeli law



On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

Israel sends her children to the battlefield, therefore, if they make mistakes she should protect them in any way she can. When I see soldiers being persecuted for something they have done wrong, I think it was the state to send them there and the state should back them. Don't forget our soldiers are dealing with the worse type of people who would kill us just because we are Jews, who lie about anything and everything. To be frank, I think you and your mates are supporting them only because you are very scared of them! They trap you by introducing you to nice people who befriend you and you are manipulated to betray your people. Lets hope sooner rather than later you will pay for your actions.

 

 

 

 

Re: Jewish Confessions of Atrocities Hit the Israeli Press 2
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Sun 16:50
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
Worse or not, this argument is irrelevant a slong as there are no indictments here

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 3:45 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

Palestinians atrocities are far worse which is why you help them.

 

 

Subject:  Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Sun 17:04
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
I see we are back to kindergarten.

You've been asked a simple question originally (why is the call to indict Israeli soldiers who violate the Israeli law an anti-Israeli activity)

Either you have a response or you don't. Playing with poopies is not a response

BTW, and really BTW I haven't met many women who use this inferior style of communication

 

 

Subject:  Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Mon 11:36
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
I repeat my question in a kindergarten  - simplified manner:

"Why is the call to indict Israeli soldiers who violate the Israeli law an anti-Israeli activity"   ?





On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:48 AM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

Your connection to the attempted bombing in Haifa,  can be equated to the accusations of soldiers committing crimes.

There is a great chance people you are helping in Hebron or elsewhere are relatives of the one who committed the crime of attempted bombing. You pass on information about Israel to your "friends" and they pass it on to terrorists. You help them and they go and hit Israelis. If you weren't helping them, they would have had to provide for themselves and would be busy looking after themselves. You and other groups are guilty of supporting terrorism!

Both groups don't know they are commiting crimes.

"Why is the call to indict Israeli soldiers who violate the Israeli law an anti-Israeli activity"

The answer lies in the body of the question.

Lets play around with the question:

Would a pro-Israel activist wish to see an Israeli soldier being indicted for fighting for Israel? No.

Now lets look at the crime: Killing Palestinians 

Hang on, isn't it what Israeli soldiers supposed to do?

This raises another question: if a soldier is a pro Palestinian refusenik who went to jail for refusal, should he be free to live amongst us and get employment in Israeli institutions? Lets hope this government will put an end to this.  

Is the question being asked about indicting Palestinian terrorists for making war crimes against Israel?

No. If the answer was yes, one would have considered the person asking as pro-Israel.

But if the person asking wishes to indict Israeli soldiers for doing what they have to do by law, than the person asking is an anti-Israel activist.

 

 

Subject:  Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Mon 12:43
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
I am not saying anything: I am asking you a simple question.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:58 AM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

I am not going to take your word for it. You are such a fool, why should I believe what you're saying when I know many of what you say are simple lies?

 

 

 

 

Subject:  Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Mon 18:45
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
Your response is irrelevant.

The question was why is it anti Israeli to suspect someone of breaking the Israeli law.




On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 3:37 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

The whole issue should be dealt with by the army and not by me or you, it is an internal issue. Jumping to conclusion is something idiots do, not me. I'd rather wait for the army to investigate and decide, I trust its judgement more than I trust yours. It is rather hysterical that you, who are a refusenik, is talking about what the army should or shouldn't do. You have lost this right, in my opinion. 

 

 

 

Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Today 00:12
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
There was a clear video clip about the shooting of the handcuffed man.  This act is an alleged war crimes, and a violation of Israeli law.

You called the act of someone  who supported an indictment of the officer, in order to test the accusation in a court, an "anti Israeli-act".



On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:08 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

Wow, you are even more idiotic. Of course it is relevant. But never mind, there are things you just can not comprehend...

I don't know what happened there and neither do you. there are rumours, but sometimes "incidents" is totally fake. Take for example Muhammad A-Dura. The Palestinians staged the whole tragedy. Not a single frame was real.

Before I accuse anyone with anything I wait for evidence and investigation. Every person is not guilty until proven otherwise. I will not blame any soldier for committing any crime unless it is proven by the army investigator. I wouldn't trust if you brought photographs or videos because most chances they are fabricated. This is the kind of things your people are doing.

Also, from a different angle, I don't expect our soldiers to be 100% morals and will not wish to see them persecuted if the have done something wrong, this is because the Palestinian combatants are evil, they seek to destroy me and you, and the Israeli army has to be as nasty as they are for us to have a state here. C'est la vie. There is no nice way to fight a war against Terrorists, therefore, you and your mates are a bunch of fools.

 

 

 

Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Today 00:24
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
So why didn't you have the courage to accuse Orna ben Naftali of relying on a fabricated video  ???

I don't see the claim in that mail.   Did the Israeli government, when addressing the issue , accuse anyone of faking the video ???  

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:18 PM, <e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com> wrote:

I said I don't trust such videos they can be fabricated.

I call accusing someone while using a fabricated video, an anti-Israel act.

Unless a video is tested and cleared, I don't trust its sorce.

 

 

 

Re: Have you done this?
Sender:  Ofer N Add contact
Recipient:  e-mail@israel-academia-monitor.com Add contact
Reply-To:  ofern321@gmail.com Add contact
Date:  Today 01:07
 

To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
This is amazing. I never said anything about her beyond your item. The accusations are the accusations about Nialin. Elementary reading comprehension.

Why are you sending me her dossier? it's irrelevant to her claims about Nialin. Either you refute them or you can't.

 Do you have an answer to my questions:

So why didn't you have the courage to accuse Orna ben Naftali of relying on a fabricated video  ???

I don't see the claim in that mail.   Did the Israeli government, when addressing the issue , accuse anyone of faking the video ??? 


 

 

Back to "Readers Forum"Send Response
Top Page
    Developed by Sitebank & Powered by Blueweb Internet Services
    Visitors: 93929819Send to FriendAdd To FavoritesMake It HomepagePrint version
    blueweb